[OpenAFS] Trouble compiling openafs with new FC5 and FC6 kernels

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 01:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007, Marcus Watts wrote:

> Folks that have an opinion on how this should be organized should
> feel free to speak up.  Documentation and web pages don't get better
> if people don't complain or better yet, offer improvements.

We actually are working on a whole new format for the web site, so, yes,
this is an excellent time to speak up

> 1.5 should work with the same configuration as 1.4.  There were a few

Though unless you are willing to help test, you want 1.4 on unixes, and
1.5 on windows.