[OpenAFS] Initial server setup

Martin Lütken mlu@danware.dk
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:40:22 +0100

<head>
</head>
Christopher D. Clausen wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Martin L&uuml;tken <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:mlu@danware.dk">&lt;mlu@danware.dk&gt;</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I tried for a couple of weeks now to set up an openAFS server.
I read through the IBM documentation and surfed the net.
It seems the IBM documentation is somewhat outdated or ?
Should I still use 'kasserver' . Sometimes I find statement saying not
to but IBM documentation use that.

I know I shoould perhaps ask more specifically on my current problem,
but I really have tried a lot and sometimes I get a little step
forward ....
IS THERE SOMEWHERE  A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
If you connect to the #openafs IRC channel on freenode, there are many
wonderful people who can help you get started.

&lt;&lt;CDC

  </pre>
Thanks I'll try that :-)<br>
 type="cite">