[OpenAFS] Streaming windows media?

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:14:13 -0400

--Apple-Mail-3-931041468

Hi,

Has anyone ever set up a Windows Media Server to point to content in
AFS using the windows client?  Just wondering how well that would
work or how reliable it would be.  I know the windows client is
*much* more stable now than it has been in the past.  Our other
option is to connect the servers to a san (which we already have).

Thanks,

- Robbie

--Apple-Mail-3-931041468
	name=PGP.sig