[OpenAFS] openafs w/ amd64 kernel and 32bit user space

Kenneth Baker bakerkj@umich.edu
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:52:37 -0400 (EDT)

Chris, thanks for the confirmation that this would work.  Since then I wa=
able to put together a system as I described (Debian/sarge 32bit user
space with a amd64 kernel and openafs) and I am pleased to say that
openafs works like a champ.

Sadly, as Chaskiel and Carson deduced I am not in a position to run an
entirely 64bit user space.  I wish I was.  My goal is that running a 32bi=
user space, with a few statically linked binaries will provide a
transition to a full 64 bit environment..

Thanks for your help,
Ken