[OpenAFS] unknown key version

GABRIEL KAPITANY gkapitany@rogers.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:18:30 -0400 (EDT)

--0-2125074556-1174929510=:4557

Hi guys,

I'm new to the list and openafs. I had to migrate an openafs server. I have restored the configuration and volumes and now I'm at the point where I have to restore the kaserver database.

I copied kaserver.DB0 from the old server and restarted the server and client. If I issue klog admin I get a ticket but if I issue:
vos zap -partition /vicepa -id software.mysoft.backup -server test1 -cell mycell.ca

I get:
rxk: ticket contained unknown key version number

adding -noauth to the previous command doesn't help.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thx,
Gabriel