[OpenAFS] AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2007: CFP Extended & Registration Available!

Esther Filderman mizmoose@gmail.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:35:58 -0400

[Please forgive the cross-posting, and please feel free to pass this
further along]

Due to some difficulties, the AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop
is extending it's Call for Participation to April 6th, with
notifications being made on or before April 9th.

** Registration is now available. **
Travel information, including accomodations, is also available.

We are grateful to our host site, the Stanford Linear Accelerator
Center, who has graciously offered space for this year's Workshop.

Fees are low this year, due to restrictions by the DOE.  Future AFS
workshops will have an increased fare schedule; any profits will be
placed in the OpenAFS fund.

We hope to see you there!

http://www.pmw.org/afsbpw07