[OpenAFS] documentation of unix owner/group/mode semantics (Was: chown())

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:22:44 -0700

I've made a FAQ entry on the AFSLore wiki in an attempt to
comprehensively document the complete semantics of the owner, group,
and mode bits in AFS:

  http://www.dementia.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/UsageFAQ#2_21_What_meaning_do_the_UNIX_ow

If I got anything wrong or left anything out, please let me know and I
will update it.  I'd like to try to make this as complete as possible.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380