[OpenAFS] Problem with IP-Based ACLs

Adnoh adnoh@users.sourceforge.net
Wed, 2 May 2007 23:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello @all
I'm new to afs and have a litte problem which I'm not able to solve:

I'm using openafs 1.4.1-r1 on a Gentoo-Linux box. I've created a folder
/afs/.mydomain/test and a pts user 192.168.0.1 + 192.168.10.1 and a pts
group afshosts with these users as members.
then I "fs setacl /afs/.mydomain/test afshosts all"
when I try to get to that dir from one of these hosts (unauthenticated) i
come to /afs/.mydomain/ but when I wanne to get infos on "test" i get
permission denied.

can someone explain me why? maybe I've missunderstood something...? Just
wanne to allow every daemon running on that 2 hosts full access to that
"test" - folder.

Thanks for responses