[OpenAFS] WinSCP onto debian server/openafs storage errors...

Christian Kuka ckuka@madkooky.de
Tue, 15 May 2007 14:03:37 +0200

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Maybe use Samba for the windows boxes, should be a little bit faster
than scp.=20
Are there any reason why you can't install the openafs client?

Another idea would be to just copy the files in a "normal" directory on
the server and run the copy into afs in a batch mode.