[OpenAFS] 1.5.19 build fails on SunOS 5.11 snv62 SPARC

William Yang wyang@tjhsst.edu
Sun, 13 May 2007 16:55:16 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_5809_3160315.1179089716048

I'd like to suggest incorporating a good version of this patch into the main source tree since this bug also affects Solaris 10 Update 4 beta (which probably has backports from snv_6x). I've located one location in afs_server.c and two in rx_knet.c that are affected and which I manually patched based on the patch in the thread (in April).

William Yang
TJHSST Student Systems Administrator
wyang@tjhsst.edu