[OpenAFS] Commercial support for AFS.

Jesse W. Asher jasher1@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:52:31 -0400

I was evaluating AFS for an implementation a few months back and I ran
across a couple of companies that provided support for OpenAFS.
Unfortunately, I can't remember who they were.  I realize that OpenAFS
is open source and, personally, I'm sure net-based resources would be
sufficient, but this company is voicing a concern about not having a
company to fall back on for support.

Can anyone recommend some companies that provide full support for
OpenAFS?  The requirements should be:

1)  Can be called 7/24 for support.
2)  Able to help diagnose and resolve administrative and configuration
issues.
3)  Able to diagnose and resolve code type issues (by creating and
issuing patches).
4)  Be a viable company rather than just a fly by night entity.

Any ideas out there?  Thanks!!