[OpenAFS] OpenAFS for Windows vs German Vista

Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:12:54 -0400

Thomas Mueller wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>
>> If you have successfully or unsuccessfully installed OpenAFS for Windows
>> 1.5.25 on German Windows.  Please let me know.
>
> We've installed 1.5.25 on one system with German Windows Vista some days
> ago. No Problems so far.

Thank you.

I asked because there were several Windows Error Reports that were
received from German Vista systems.  However, I believe the problem is
not generic to non-English Vista systems.  1.5.25 has a bug that will
result in a crash when a file is renamed only by case.  Such as "FOO" to
"foo".  This has been fixed and will be included in next weeks 1.5.26
release.

Jeffrey Altman