[OpenAFS] AFS always readonly?

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:28:32 -0600

You can also remove the root.afs.readonly instances, do an "fs checkv,"
add the "dot path"  (fs mkm /afs/.<cellname> root.afs -rw) and then
replicate root.afs again.  After that /afs/.<cellname> will give RW
access to all volumes mounted below /afs/.<cellname> as long as they're
not explicitly mounted as .readonly or .backup volumes.

Kim