[OpenAFS] Linux Login Cluster with AFS

mohammed saif mhm.saif@gmail.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:31:14 +0300

Hi list,

How are you doing?

I have to do a project related to LLC (Linux Login Cluster) and AFS
(Andrew File System). Please if you know some manuals to read about
these ideas and how to implement them together, PLEASE inform me. I'm
googling since 2 days but there is nothing appropriate till now except
some principles.

I tried to test the AFS by downloading and installing the packages
from www.openafs.org but most documentations concentrate on using the
IBM AFS CD-ROM (To have some modules that I couldn't find through the
net). If its necessary I can recommend to buy the software. but I do
need some extensive manuals for both together to get the big picture.

Please send me any ideas.

Best Regards
Mohammad