[OpenAFS] Automatic move of volumes

anne salemme anne.salemme@Dartmouth.EDU
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:16:21 -0400

and to add to what derrick says, 'vos release' when there are very large
volumes involved and RO sites listed at geographically remote sites (ie,
many thousands of miles away), or when there are many users involved
(ie, all users of the cell) must be done in a purposeful, coordinated
way. and just "always keeping the RWs and ROs in sync" simply cannot or
should not be done.

anne