[OpenAFS] file timestamp difference

Lars Richter Lars.Richter@prodesigncad.de
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:16:31 +0200

Hi,

I applied this patch to version 1.4.4. Recompiled the sources and
changed the kernel module to the new one.

It seems ok! At the client the time is shown with nanoseconds set to zero=
.

Is it right, that I have to update all clients?

Regards,
Lars

Lars Richter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I test this patch tomorrow morning.
>
> Lars
>
> Jeffrey Altman schrieb:
>> Thread migrated from OpenAFS-Info to OpenAFS-Devel due to patch conten=
t.

>> Can someone please test these patches?
>>
>> /afs/athena.mit.edu/user/j/a/jaltman/Public/OpenAFS/linux26-nsec-1_4-1=
.patch

>> /afs/athena.mit.edu/user/j/a/jaltman/Public/OpenAFS/linux26-nsec-1_5-1=
.patch

>> Thanks.
>>
>> Jeffrey Altman
>>
>>  =20

--=20
Dipl.-Inf. Lars Richter
Pro Design Electronic GmbH
Europaplatz 5, 99091 Erfurt
phone: +49 361 55038-25
fax:   +49 361 78930-80
www.prodesigncad.de

Vertretungsberechtigte Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer:
Helmut Mahr, Ulrike Angersbach, Stephan R=F6slmair, Heiko Mauersberger

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Traunstein
Registernummer: HRB 13 002=20