[OpenAFS] Password transition to krb5 - your methods?

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:28:33 -0400

You had me wondering.

The only reference to afs2k5db I could find in source was

     src/packaging/RedHat/openafs.spec.in

Which then leads me to:

Are the RedHat builds getting preferential treatment with
regard to this?  Is there a reason?  What's up?