[OpenAFS] Password transition to krb5 - your methods?

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:06:47 -0400

IMO, it should be distributed with it and referenced
in a new README.kaserver (which also should include
the elders EOL statement regarding kaserver).

It doesn't have to be referenced by the build process.

I wouldn't surprise me to find that nobody agrees with
me again.