[OpenAFS] Password transition to krb5 - your methods?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:48:45 -0400

On Oct 25, 2007, at 12:36 , Ken Hornstein wrote:

> would be reasonable to ship this program with OpenAFS.  But the
> problem here is I don't see who is going to do the work; obviously
> I transitioned our cell years ago, and I have no motivation or time
> to do work on fixing up afs2k5db.  I think most other people are
> in a similar situation.  While I regret that we're where we are
> now, that's the situation as I see it.  Unfortunately that isn't
> much help to you.

*half-facetiously wonders if it'd be easier to convince Love to
unbundle hprop*

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allbery@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery@ece.cmu.edu