[OpenAFS] Password transition to krb5 - your methods?

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:50:06 -0400

Thank you for the usual thorough response, Ken.  It's
very welcome... and a bit amazing that you can construct
a response that thorough and clear in ~20 minutes :)

So my best bet, today, is to track down an MIT 1.3.0 release
to build afs2k5db against then?

Which is the next hurdle:

   http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/historical.html

       ->

   http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/krb5-1.3/krb5-1.3.html

       ->

   "Retrieve it here!"
   http://web.mit.edu/network/kerberos-form.html

       ->

   "The kerberos...blahblah has moved."
   Redirected in 1 second to main/modern dist. download page.

Off to the Kerberos list I go.