[OpenAFS] Strategy for disaster recover of an AFS fileserver

Jose Calhariz jose.calhariz@tagus.ist.utl.pt
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:12:35 +0100

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

In recent past I had lost a /vicepa partition with half of the volumes
of my cell and found that my backup procedure is not fast enough for
recovering so many volumes and data.  I am using amanda without afs
patch.

What plans do you have for quick recovering from massive loss of data
on an AFS cell?

    Jos=E9 Calhariz

--=20
P.S. [En_US] The sig below is from my random sig-generator, which strangely
often seems to pick signatures which are apropriate to the message at
hand!

P.S. [Pt_Pt] A assinatura em baixo =E9 do gerador aleat=F3rio de
assinaturas, que estranhamente, escolhe com frequ=EAncia assinaturas que
parecem apropriadas ao email!
--
N=E3o sou 100% in=FAtil: sempre posso servir de mau exemplo...

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z--