[OpenAFS] 1.4.5 SRPMs for rhel4/5

Rich Sudlow rich@nd.edu
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:35:47 -0400

Simon Wilkinson wrote:

> On 29 Oct 2007, at 18:15, Rich Sudlow wrote:
>

>> I found some source files missing from the FC srpms - I installed
>> the 1.4.4 srpms and then 1.4.5 on top and then it worked fine
>> for me for RH4.
>
> That shouldn't be happening, as anything the RPM references in the
> SOURCE directory should be packaged. A number of the builds I did were
> from a bare rpm build directory too, so I'm surprised I didn't notice
> this. Which files were missing?

The files referenced below

# Populate /usr/vice/etc
uve=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_prefix}/vice/etc
install -p -m 644 src/packaging/RedHat/openafs-ThisCell $uve/ThisCell
install -p -m 644 %{SOURCE20} $uve/CellServDB.dist
install -p -m 644 src/packaging/RedHat/openafs-cacheinfo $uve/cacheinfo

I figured it was just something different in newer RH & FC versions.

Rich