[OpenAFS] Mac OS X + aklog integration

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:42:24 +0000

On 31 Oct 2007, at 14:32, Jeff Blaine wrote:

> I don't see a native way to run aklog once krb5 creds
> are acquired.  Is that true?

Certainly with 10.4, you can use a loginLogout plugin to renew your
AFS tokens whenever your Kerberos credentials are renewed. There are
a few AFS loginLogout plugins available  - although I didn't have
much luck with the one I tried (when dealing with credential renewal,
it seemed to try to use the credentials that had just expired to get
AFS tokens).

I keep meaning to look into this further, but haven't got round to it
yet.

Cheers,

Simon.