[OpenAFS] OpenAFS kernel module Linux/s390

Smith, Matt matt.smith@uconn.edu
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:41:25 -0400

--=-bOwITA4VHUYNnuirUae4

All-
  Can anyone recommend an OpenAFS module version and Linux kernel
version that are known to work on Linux/s390x?  I am using Debian Etch
on s390x, and have tried both the 2.6.18 and 2.6.22 (from
etch-backports) kernels, with the OpenAFS module 1.4.2-6 package and
1.4.5pre2 from source, with no success.

  To avoid excessive debugging info until requested, I'll simply state
that the above combos fail with references to conflicting types for
'lockIdcmp2', 'HandleFlock' and 'lockIdSet', within afs_vnop_flock.c .

  If it is useful, I can send whatever output is requested.  I just
didn't want to flood the list if it is known that it "just won't work".

Thanks all,
-Matt

--=20
Matt Smith
matt.smith@uconn.edu
University Information Technology Services (UITS)
University of Connecticut
PGP Key ID: 0xE9C5244E

--=-bOwITA4VHUYNnuirUae4

--=-bOwITA4VHUYNnuirUae4--