[OpenAFS] Strange message when connecting a Windows Mobile phone.

Anders Magnusson ragge@ltu.se
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:18:02 +0200

We've seen a strange window that popups when connecting a Windows Mobile
phone (via USB) to a XP workstation with the AFS client installed.  It says:

KTC_NCOM: The service, Transarc AFS Daemon, most likely is not started! (0xb50307)
(ktc_GetToken()failed)

(modulo typing errors, written down by hand).  AFS on the XP machine
continues to work, though, but people gets scared when it pops up :-)
I assume that it is because another network interface is created on the
XP machine when the telephone is connected:

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 3:

        Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
        Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

So, is this something that should be configured somewhere or have we
encountered a bug? :-)

-- Ragge