[OpenAFS] Communication errors on volume operations

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:34:55 -0500

Hi Bryn,

Is this a DAFS file server?  If so, then probably a known behavior,
although I'm not certain it should be seen in 1.5.55 (Tom?)   As you
imply, the volume can in that case be salvaged and then brought on-line
(bos salvage -forceDAFS).

Matt