[OpenAFS] user-visible change suggestion for fs setacl

Tom Maher tmaher@watson.org
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:10:52 -0800

What's the semantics for negative ACLs?  For example,

fs sa . system:authuser rl
fs sa . badguy +rl -negative

I'm guessing that'll give badguy negative "rl" bits.

Should 'fs sa . badguy -rl' implicitly give him negative "rl" bits, if
he doesn't have anything already?