[OpenAFS] Problem with OpenAFS on Vista x86

Paul Accisano shiningmasamune@gmail.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:45:35 -0500

Hi Jeffery,

Here's the AFS part of the output of nbtstat -n. ("Mahoka" is the
computer name)

AFS:
Node IpAddress: [10.254.254.253] Scope Id: []

                NetBIOS Local Name Table

       Name               Type         Status
    MAHOKA         <00>  UNIQUE      Registered
    WORKGROUP      <00>  GROUP       Registered
    MAHOKA         <20>  UNIQUE      Registered
    WORKGROUP      <1E>  GROUP       Registered
    AFS            <20>  UNIQUE      Registered
    WORKGROUP      <1D>  UNIQUE      Registered
    ..__MSBROWSE__.<01>  GROUP       Registered

I don't see anything unusual-looking in afsd_init.log; tell me if
posting it would be helpful.

--Paul A.