[OpenAFS] Serious trouble, mounting /afs, ptserver, database rebuilding

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:19:13 -0400

------=_Part_132956_8357863.1216833553906

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:10 PM, kanou <kanou@gmx.ch> wrote:

> I did the check on the copy. So well, my first afs-Server just mounted /afs
> but now the second one is in trouble with the same errors and i even cant
> get any kerberos tickets on that machine.

"the same errors". mount failed (error 22) I assume?

Can you reboot it? Once mounting fails you need to start with a fresh load
of the kernel module, and it's not going to unload.

I assume the root.afs volume is not on the same server, or, if it is, you're
doing something clever like delaying client start until the server is
running? If not... fix that?

------=_Part_132956_8357863.1216833553906

I did the check on the copy. So well, my first afs-Server just mounted /afs but now the second one is in trouble with the same errors and i even cant get any kerberos tickets on that machine.<br>

------=_Part_132956_8357863.1216833553906--