[OpenAFS] testing build of openafs for Nokia N8X0 Diablo OS

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:07:33 -0400

For those of you who want openafs on the Nokia tablets and you have
upgraded the OS to diablo, I have a package at
/afs/dementia.org/usr/edgester/openafs_1.4.7-3_armel.deb

I'm having issues with the maemo autobuilder that aren't related to
openafs, so I wanted to give folks something in the mean time.

Note, the final package will be 1.4.7-3, so you will need to uninstall
and reinstall the package once it shows up in extras.

Let me know if you find any issues with this.

Sincerely,
Jason