[OpenAFS] How to format documentation?

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:56:22 -0400

David Montuori wrote:
> Hello everyone -- first time poster here.
>
> In the relatively near future, I'm looking to submit a change to the
> existing documentation. Is there any guide (official or not, most likely
> unofficial) to the preferred format for documentation?
>
> Also, how do I formally submit the change when it is time?
>
> Thanks in advance for any info and help you can provide,
>
> Dave Montuori (new guy at Sine Nomine Associates)

Are you updating the man pages or one of the guides?

man pages are in POD format. the guides are in docbook xml.

changes should be submitted as a bug and CC the bug number to the
openafs-doc list.

I recommend subscribing to the openafs-doc list at
https://lists.openafs.org/mailman/listinfo/openafs-doc to discuss these
issue further.

Thanks,
Jason