[OpenAFS] public data sets in afs cells

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:47:04 -0700

------=_Part_6864_1573832.1212608824733

I wonder if there is an open registry of afs cells that have public data
sets available through afs. We are attempting to build a better afs
environment for our researchers and it would be really cool if they new they
could get access to _______ right out of afs.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU

------=_Part_6864_1573832.1212608824733

I wonder if there is an open registry of afs cells that have public data sets available through afs. We are attempting to build a better afs environment for our researchers and it would be really cool if they new they could get access to _______ right out of afs.<br clear="all">

------=_Part_6864_1573832.1212608824733--