[OpenAFS] Where/how to get openafs-kmdl ?

Martin Gruenewald Martin.Grunewald@cern.ch
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:48:36 +0200

Hi;

Sorry, but I need more help:

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, Jason Edgecombe wrote:

> Martin Gruenewald wrote:
> > Hi;
> >
> > I'd like to install openafs-client on my Fedora-8 PC:
> > Error: Missing Dependency: openafs-kmdl-1.4.6-27.fc8 is needed by package
> > openafs-client
> >
> > I have enabled the atrpms repository.
> >
> > Where is the missing package openafs-kmdl-1.4.6-27.fc8, or how can I make
> > it? Google has nothing to say about this...
> Try this:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/atrpms/users/9728

This thread does not tell me anything about openafs; but rebuilding some
kmdl file for another case:

  rpmbuild --rebuild --define 'kmdl_userland 0' foo....src.rpm

I do not know what to put for "foo....src.rpm" for the openafs case.

> or you can
> use the rpms from
> http://www.openafs.org/pages/release/1.4.7/index-fedora-8.html

there is no kmdl file either on that page.

??

Thanks and best regards

Martin