[OpenAFS] Is anyone else seeing this:

Alex Rolfe arolfe@mit.edu
Sat, 01 Mar 2008 18:28:13 -0500

We've seen a dozen or so instances of this over the past two months.
The original problem was traced to a compromised host at CERN, but there
have been recurrences since then.

I don't think it's an email attack; we've found .tar.gz files with the
offending webpages that were left behind.  They were also clearly done
by someone who understood the username -> URL mapping on three different
MIT webservers (web.mit.edu and stuff.mit.edu/www.mit.edu use different
file to URL mapping schemes).

Alex