[OpenAFS] Reminder: CFP & Registration for OpenAFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop '08
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:20:05 -0400
[apologies for the cross-posting]
March 19th is the deadline for submitting your idea for a talk for the
OpenAFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2008. Come talk about work
you've done, work you're doing, best practices, feature development
or something else. Submit your idea for a talk at:
Registration and hotel information are also now available! Register
before April 21 for the best prices.
Why attend the OpenAFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop? Because we offer:
- one full day class of an Introduction to OpenAFS
- one full day class of an Introduction to Kerberos
- two and a half days of talks by YOUR PEERS
- the opportunity to meet and talk with AFS & Kerberos developers
- the means to share information (or war stories) with other AFS &
Novice or experienced, manager, coder and/or administrator, the
workshop has something for you to take away.
We hope to see you there!