[OpenAFS] Looking for Nokia N8X0 testers

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sun, 04 May 2008 09:25:33 -0400

Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> Dragos Tatulea wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>    I'm interested. Where is the package?
>>

> /afs/dementia.org/home/edgester/openafs_1.4.7-1_armel.deb

sorry, that last post was before I had caffeine. Instructions would be good:

enable the maemo-extras repo in application manager
install gainroot (optional, but very useful)
install krb5
install the openafs package (if needed, run terminal, sudo gainroot,
dpkg -i openafs*.deb)
edit /etc/krb5.conf
run "kinit; aklog" to authenticate

For convenience, run "ln -s /afs /home/user/MyDocs" to browse afs from
the file manager.

This is a testing release, eventually, I'll upload this to maemo-extras
once the maemo i386 compile cooperates.

Jason