[OpenAFS] Looking for Nokia N8X0 testers

Kevin Coffman kwc@citi.umich.edu
Wed, 7 May 2008 17:01:45 -0400

The error code is "a pioctl failed".  Is the openafs kernel module (or
equivalent for this environment) loaded?  It sounds to me like
everything went well, but trying to put the tokens in the kernel is
failing?