[OpenAFS] An open letter from the OpenAFS Council of Elders

Roberto Gomezel roberto.gomezel@ts.infn.it
Thu, 8 May 2008 12:14:11 +0200

Dear Derrick and Jeff,
                       I read your e-mail with particular attention and I
personally think it is a good proposal if it can be helpful to sustain and
improve the OpenAFS project. Italian INFN has a great interest in this
product so we are trying to find methods and ways to contribute to the life
of the product in the future. But now we support your proposal and we are
joining the next Best Practises meeting where we can have a talk about that.
Have a nice day
  Roberto Gomezel