[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] An open letter from the OpenAFS Council of Elders

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 8 May 2008 17:23:11 -0400

>  Finally, from a developer point of view, I believe it is quite important
>  that the first project of the new foundation be to migrate from the
>  existing CVS source code repository to a distributed open-source based
>  version control system. (This would mostly likely be either Git or
>  Mercrial.. once in either one of these formats, conversions any other
>  source control system of choice should be a lot easier)

If any of you know the Tailor developers, it would be very helpful if,
say, their list weren't moderated (or they approved messages to it
from list members) and/or their bug tracking system allowed bugs to be
submitted. That's all I'll say on the topic of VC migration at this
time.