[OpenAFS] AFS Perl under debian lenny - problem?

Norbert Gruener nog@MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Wed, 14 May 2008 12:23:06 +0200

On Thu, May 08 2008, Lars Schimmer wrote:

> Norbert Gruener wrote:
> | Hi Lars,
> |
> | On Mon, May 05 2008, Lars Schimmer wrote:
> |>
> |> Hi!
> |>
> |> I used to use the afsss.pl script from mr. Wiesand
> |> http://www-zeuthen.desy.de/~wiesand/AFS/ and all was fine after I got
> |> the perl modules as a .deb.
> |>
> |> But since a few days (after some updates) I get this error:
> |>
> |> vldb->listaddrs Code=AFS::VLDB: could not list the server addresses
> |>
> |> Is anyone else using the AFS::VLDB package or the script on debian
> |> lenny/etch and can give me a hint what went wrong?
> |
> | can you provide me some more information?
> |
> | - what version of AFS perl are you using?
>
> Perl v5.8.4 and
> libafs-perl 2.4.0-1
>
> | - what version of Perl are you running?
>
> perl 5.8.4-8sarge6
>
> | - what version of OpenAFS are you using?
>
> ~ 1.4.7~pre3.dfsg1-1
>
> Yes, i know, some kind of mixture of sysem, but I needed new OpenAFS
> Version on that system and other parts kept on sarge.

I will have a look into the problem.  I will inform you ASAP

Cheers,

Norbert
--
Ceterum censeo          | PGP encrypted mail preferred.
Redmond esse delendam.  | PGP Key at www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/