[OpenAFS] phpafsfree updated

Martin Flemming martin.flemming@desy.de
Fri, 16 May 2008 17:22:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, Stephen !

Thanks for the great tool !

After the upgrade, i've got no colour images on my pages ...

.. then i've copied the old image.php insteed the old one,and know it works ...

in httpd.log i can see something like

[client 131.169.252.36] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  4 in /usr/lib/hobbit/server/www/phpafsfree-0.3/image.php on line 66, referer: https://it-hobbit/php
afsfree/index.php
[client 131.169.252.36] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  5 in /usr/lib/hobbit/server/www/phpafsfree-0.3/image.php on line 68, referer: https://it-hobbit/php
afsfree/index.php
[client 131.169.252.36] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  11 in /usr/lib/hobbit/server/www/phpafsfree-0.3/image.php on line 69, referer: https://it-hobbit/ph
pafsfree/index.php
[Fri May 16 17:19:22 2008] [error] [client 131.169.252.36] File does not exist: /usr/lib/hobbit/server/www/favicon.icon
[client 131.169.252.36] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  4 in /usr/lib/hobbit/server/www/phpafsfree-0.3/image.php on line 66, referer: https://it-hobbit/php

... any thoughts ?

thanks & cheers

 	martin

Martin Flemming
DESY / IT          office : Building 2b / 008a
Notkestr. 85       phone  : 040 - 8998 - 4667
22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming@desy.de