[OpenAFS] Summary of recommended configuration options from the workshop

Steve Simmons scs@umich.edu
Thu, 29 May 2008 14:25:55 -0400

On May 29, 2008, at 2:16 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Steve Simmons <scs@umich.edu> writes:
>> On May 26, 2008, at 3:48 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:
>
>>> . . .  Plus, a stable demand-attach is a good milestone for
>>> releasing 1.5 . . .
>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> That said, do we have a milestone list for 1.5 becoming 1.6?
>
> At this point, I'm fairly sure that the only major thing that's left
> is
> testing and fixing the resulting bugs, although Derrick is the best
> person
> to give a canonical answer.

Yet another good reason for us to bring up a test server with it.
We're in early deployment of this summer's upgrades; as soon as the
initial set is up we're going to be trying out a test 1.5 server.

Yes, Moose, this means you. :-)

Steve