[OpenAFS] kerberos 5 and afs server

Lara Lloret Iglesias lari.lloret@googlemail.com
Thu, 22 May 2008 13:31:47 +0200

------=_Part_10489_19569381.1211455907257

Hello!
I'm trying to install several openafs servers on the same cell, using krb5 .
I had no problem with the first machine, but when I try to create new
volumenes on the second machine I get errors like:

Could not get an Id for volume fanae113
   rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket
Error in vos create command.
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket

I installed a kerberos server in both machines, but maybe I just have to
install it in one of the machines and copy somehow the configuration to the
other servers...I don't know what do I have to do actually. Each server on
the cell needs its own kerberos server? If not how do I do it?

Thank you very much,

Lara