[OpenAFS] Re: Build samba 3.2.2 with openafs 1.4.7

Andrew Bartlett abartlet@samba.org
Sat, 06 Sep 2008 21:27:29 +1000

--=-Sqf+TiV3+0h17xLiaY07

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 08:23 +0200, G=C3=A9mes G=C3=A9za wrote:
> Derrick Brashear =C3=ADrta:
> > On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:35 PM, G=C3=A9mes G=C3=A9za <geza@kzsdabas.hu>=
 wrote:
> >  =20
> >> Hi, sorry for cross posting, but it seems to be an interoperability pr=
oblem.

> >> I've modified the afs/afs.h and afs/com_err.h header files to include
> >> "afs/param.h",
> >>    =20
> >
> > Not helpful. Undo it and modify *the thing including afs.h or
> > com_err.h* to include afs/param.h.
> >  =20
> I' ve tried it now, but it doesn't help either, the build still fails at
> Compiling auth/pass_check.c
> as previously, but in this case the configure warning is the same as
> originaly

You really should not attempt to use that code.  The only reason you
need to compile that code is if you want to check plaintext passwords
(which are really hard to get Windows to issue) against AFS, and
plaintext password avoidance is why you are using AFS...

Andrew Bartlett

--=20
Andrew Bartlett
http://samba.org/~abartlet/