[OpenAFS] another interesting OpenAFS 1.5.52 crash log

John Perkins john@cs.wisc.edu
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:31:57 -0500

The afsd_init.log logfile is rather long (16MB), so I've left it on our
webserver at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~john/winafs-logs/pane15-crash.
Something went wrong, followed by a dump of cells, volumes, scache,
file locks, buf_HashTable, buf_freeListEndp, buf_dirtyListp and some SMB
parameters.

Nothing interesting was logged to the system Event Log.  :(  The computer
in question runs Windows XP SP2.

I post it here because it looks like it could be interesting to those
erradicating bugs in this package...if there is a known way to avoid
failures like this, I'd like to know what that is.

   John Perkins			  |   University of Wisconsin-Madison
   Researcher		  	  |   Department of Computer Science
   john@cs.wisc.edu		  |   1210 W. Dayton St.
   608-262-0438/608-262-6626 FAX  |   Madison, WI  53706-1685