[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.5.53 more free space reported to Finder

Matt Elliott melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:48:43 -0500 (CDT)

>MacOS clients:
>
> * Show more space free so Finder doesn't get confused.

I'm not seeing a change in behavior.

   host: melliott$ df -k
   AFS                 16000000         0  16000000     0%    /afs

df still reports the same size.  If I try and move a 56GB folder of stuff into a volume that has sufficient quota I still get a error that reads
   "The item "Name" cannot be coppied because there is not enough free space."

I tried to look through the diff file and find the change specific to this issue but didn't see anything obvious.  Can someone point me to the right spot?

Thanks,

Matt Elliott

NCSA - melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu