[OpenAFS] adding a repository for yum on centos

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 18:16:09 -0700

--00163646d7d49046750466ecc252

I was hoping there was a yummy way to install openafs on centos. Is there a
repository that I can added to yum so that a yum install will find the
correct openafs with kernel mods?

I know I can download rpms for red hat -- but I was hoping to have yum
resolve all the kernel version/subversion/minor version numbers for me.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU

--00163646d7d49046750466ecc252

I was hoping there was a yummy way to install openafs on centos. Is there a=
 repository that I can added to yum so that a yum install will find the cor=
rect openafs with kernel mods? <br><br>I know I can download rpms for red h=
at -- but I was hoping to have yum resolve all the kernel version/subversio=
n/minor version numbers for me.<br clear=3D"all">
br>

--00163646d7d49046750466ecc252--