[OpenAFS] rxkad error=19270408

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:56:36 -0400

I would desperately like to see alt-sysrq-t output for linux. if you
have /proc/magic-sysrq, you can e.g.
sleep 120; echo t > /proc/magic-sysrq

and then in that 2 minutes, make the machine unhappy.

then, pastebin, share an afs path, or something similar, your tasklist
from /var/log/messages

(please don't paste the whole thing to the list; the formatting will
be a mess and it will be huge)