[OpenAFS] afs and samba

Fabrizio Manfredi fabrizio.manfredi@gmail.com
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:54:38 +0200

Dear George,

you need to forge the ticket with kimpersonate like :

You can create directly a afs ticket otherwise you can forge a krb5
and convert it.

more infos are:
SYNOPSIS
     kimpersonate [-s string | --server=3Dstring] [-c string | --client=3Ds=
tring]
                  [-k string | --keytab=3Dstring] [-5 | --krb5] [-e integer=

                  --expire-time=3Dinteger] [-a string | --client-address=3D=
string]
                  [-t string | --enc-type=3Dstring] [-f string |
                  --ticket-flags=3Dstring] [--verbose] [--version] [--help]

DESCRIPTION
     The kimpersonate program creates a "fake" ticket using the service-key=
 of
     the service.  The service key can be read from a Kerberos 5 keytab, AF=
     KeyFile or (if compiled with support for Kerberos 4) a Kerberos 4 srvt=
ab.
     Supported options:

     -s string, --server=3Dstring
             name of server principal