[OpenAFS] Opensuse 10.3 Openafs Help

Vu Nguyen vu.n.thao@gmail.com
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:00:55 -0600

--001636c5afb68b262b0468288b83

Hello,

I am running an OpenSuse 10.3 (X86-64) with OpenAFS Version 1.5.27 and used
krb5 and ldap for user authentication and authorization.  I have run into
the following problems

-  After compiled and install openAFs I was able to login with mine afsID,
However after a couple days later, I was not able to login.
-  When I'm on the system as root and I tried to authenticate by running
kinit, aklog and verity the credential I was successfully do so and got
authenticated.  However, when I changed directory to
/afs/home/<my-direcotry> the system hang.  I was not able to stop and
restart afsd "umount: /afs: device is busy"
-  When I remotely ssh to the system the ssh session hang.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vu Nguyen

--001636c5afb68b262b0468288b83

Hello,<br><br>I am running an OpenSuse 10.3 (X86-64) with OpenAFS Version 1=
.5.27 and used krb5 and ldap for user authentication and authorization.=A0 =
I have run into the following problems<br><br>-=A0 After compiled and insta=
ll openAFs I was able to login with mine afsID, However after a couple days=
 later, I was not able to login.<br>
-=A0 When I&#39;m on the system as root and I tried to authenticate by runn=
ing kinit, aklog and verity the credential I was successfully do so and got=
 authenticated.=A0 However, when I changed directory to /afs/home/&lt;my-di=
recotry&gt; the system hang.=A0 I was not able to stop and restart afsd &qu=
ot;umount: /afs: device is busy&quot;<br>
-=A0 When I remotely ssh to the system the ssh session hang.<br><br>Any hel=

--001636c5afb68b262b0468288b83--